IMPORTANT: Your listing must be saved within 30 minutes of logging in or the system will expire your session. Make sure you get at least your basic info in and save before this time is up. You can always edit your listing after saving to add an image or mp3 file.
First you must be registered to place a listing.
Click here to go to the registration page - you need to have an account and be logged in.
You will be sent a confirmation email.
You need to click the link in this email to confirm your registration.
Once registration is confirmed you can login to the site and create a listing.
1. Click the "Add Entry" link at the top of the directory.
2. Fill in the fields you want - Your name is the only required field.
3. Upload an image (optional) File size must be less than 300K. Picture width and height don't matter.
4. Meta Keywords and Meta Description: (optional) Extra keywords and info that won't be displayed, but will be used by the search feature on this site and also by search engines like Google.
5. Select a category: You will need to click the "+" beside the main categories to select the subcategories.
You must select one sub-category (and only one). The choices are: Non-Union Male, Non-Union Female, Union Male, Union Female
Click the sub-category name and then click the ">>>" button.
This moves your selection into the box on the right.
If you want to change, just select the name in box on right and click "<<<" button.
6. Media Plugin: This is where you may upload an mp3 file up to 6 meg in size. Make sure it has the .mp3 extension at the end of the file name. You can enter a name for the file which will be displayed above the Flash mp3 player that appears in your listing details. Once a file is uploaded you will see it appear in the Media Plugin area. Click the "X" button to delete the file and upload a new one if you wish.Please be patient after clicking the upload button. It can take several minutes to upload the audio file and there is no upload progress progress bar.
The most important step: Click the send button at the bottom of the page.
Your listing has been saved. It must be approved first before appearing on the site. This usually happens within 24 hours. Check back then and if you don't see your listing please write us.